Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Everybody's Doin' It, Doin' It, Doin' It: Readin' My Blog and Chewin' It, Chewin' It

I don't have time to post the whole rant about Lois' service. I will do that soon (after I update my web page for February, probably). But I've been wanting to say the title of this entry ever since Peggy posted her "also chewing" comment.

When I first read Andy's comment, I wondered if I should be offended, what with the spoon-fed and all, but then I figured it was just a reference to the fact that when I BLAH, I tend to BLAH tons of BLAH all over the place. Then I figured I think too much.

Anyway: no time, no time. I just felt it was a respectable enough amount of time since the event I was posting about in the last post to make the crazy reference my brain went to when two commenting people said they were chewing my words.

Wow, that last sentence was a HUGE BITE of words. OPEN WIDE!

No comments: