Thursday, February 09, 2006

What Four?

I got this from one of the sites listed below...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Playwright
Desktop Publisher
Documentary Researcher
Pizza Delivery Guy

Four Movies I could watch repeatedly (and have):
Galaxy Quest
The Fifth Element
Dogma
'night Mother

Four Places I have lived:
Center, MO
Liberty, MO
Santa Monica, CA
Omaha, NE

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Anything in the Buffy-verse (this is how I get Buffy & Angel to count as one show)
Firefly
Farscape
Lost

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Gettysburg, PA
Hershey, PA
Branson, MO
Las Vegas, NV

Four Websites I visit daily:
http://www.thismodernworld.com
http://wildersontour.blogspot.com
http://entertherainbow.blogspot.com
http://noticethelackofblog.blogspot.com

Four Favorite Restaurant Foods:
Chicken Burrito with the HOT sauce from Chipotle
The Mediterranean Pizza from Minsky's
Chocolate Malt from Sonic
Asparagus from Cafe Trio

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
California (Los Angeles area)
London
Germany
Living in a cabin in some secluded spot far away from everyone and everything (it's a mind clearing thing, not a "I hate everyone"thing)

Four People I'm tagging:
I'm not. Feel free to post your FOURS in the comment section.

Four Categories I'd Like to Add, and My Four Items for Each:
Four Songs that Change Your Mood Upon Hearing Them:
Happy Doesn't Have to Have an Ending, They Might Be Giants
Brighten the Corner Where You Are, The Wilders
Life in a Northern Town, Dream Academy
By Your Side, "Godspell" soundtrack
Four People You Wish You Could Meet (or Could Have Met, if they've passed):
Jim Henson
Uncle Bud
Joss Whedon
Carol Burnett
Four Books You Would Re-Read (or Have Re-Read):
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
books and the Dirk Gently books by Douglas Adams
Timequake by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
The Harry Potter books by J.K.Rowling
Four Goals:
Debt-Free before Death
Help meet Dane's needs
Lose a kerjillion pounds
Get my middle-school-level book finished and published

No comments: