Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Time For A New Poll

Okay, WAY past time...

Old Poll Results:

Which of the colors found in a standard box of 8 crayons is your favorite color?

Red: 20%
Orange: 0%
Yellow: 0%
Green: 20%
Blue: 0%
Violet (Purple): 40%
Brown: 0%
Black: 20%

(Five people voted.)

Anyway, as I put up the tree this last weekend, and was putting all the different ornaments up, I realized most of them were gifts and had all kinds of memories associated with them (in some cases, the memories didn't include "And the person who gave me this was..." followed by a name...) and I thought it might be fun to take pictures of them where they are on the tree this year, and post what I know of them underneath.

This would give people a chance to say, "Hey, I gave you that one!"

Of course, they could be fibbing... but if they need the credit that bad, I say we should just let them have it.

So vote. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and the last choice is for those of you who are feeling a little non sequitur when you vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a 5th choice on the poll....Forget the ornaments...where can I get some of those delicious looking blueberry pancakes?

EyeRytStuf said...

That l2/5/07 1:55 a.m. comment was from my brother Wade, ladies and gentlemen. Wade, the griddler of the blueberry pancakes featured in the 11/23/07 STILL: Life photo...

Wade, what were you doing up and posting at 1:55 a.m.?

Also, you cut out on the phone call tonight, and I kept thinking you'd call back. I hope you don't think I'm still on the phone listening to you. That was like two hours ago...