Monday, July 14, 2008

Important News

Okay, not really, but Dane sent an e-mail to a bunch of us today, and I wanted to share:

*****

Subject: An interesting fact

July 14 is the 196th day of 2008. 14 times 14 is guess what 196.

It happens only in leap years of course.

*****

I don't know if he read it somewhere, or--more likely--he just figured it out. Ask me about Dane's number abilities sometime.

Anyway, I e-mailed him to see if he came up with it on his own, but he still hasn't replied.

I started Missouri Math Academy today. Today's half-day session leads me to believe this is going to get me all thinkin'-and-ready for the upcoming school year.

Also, I may have found a graduate school program as a result of going through this. Let's hope!

I'd say to scroll down and post some positive news on the appropriate post, but I think I lost a lot of readers during my "dark period" this late winter & entire spring...

No comments: