Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Interrupt This Blog...

I had a quick couple of things I wanted to say, and thought I forgot one of them, but now I remember it. There is no reason for me to keep all of that in this paragraph, and yet I do.

First, I'm playing with the look of this blog. I'm not married to what it is right now, so if you hate it, give it time; it will probably change.

Second, my sister is finally blogging. There's a link in one of the side bars (currently on the right, but I might move it). Her blog is The World Needed Another Blog, which I think is a great title, and very "her". Also, she makes me sound like some sort of total j.d. in her description of her blog, so go check it out.

We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging, already in lack of progress.

4 comments:

GaAm said...

Gasoline on a barbecue fire? Trust me? And yet she still does. Lovely.

Robin said...

When I got here I thought I was in the wrong place. Very scary. But I kinda like it, so I am sure you'll change it.

EyeRytStuf said...

Oh, yes, JKP, it was a huge thing. Maybe I'll write about that sad tale soon. The story of a surprise dinner for our parents gone horribly wrong. Should I have known in 6th grade not to put gasoline on a fire? Probably.

Robin, you made me laugh out loud, which is no small trick first thing in the morning. If I can figure out how to make the words in the sidebars legible, I'll probably keep it, but also, I might up and change it all around. But I'll probably keep it, as that will take fewer steps.

Purple Cow said...

Nice look. Hope it makes you write more.