Tuesday, June 08, 2004

More things to not blog about

Well, I finished my house/dog-sitting stint last night when Ben & Tricia arrived safely home. Ben completed the marathon in 6 hours and either 20 minutes, or 0.2 hours, which is 12 minutes... I was unclear on that part.

I'm back in my hot and humid home, and looking forward to the day when my friends bully me into turning the a/c on.

Today I had my first day of summer school... and let me say they sure are a motivated bunch! I should be nice. Some of them look like they really want to do well.

Tonight I get to work on election stuff, and I'm reminding myself even as I type that I need to go vote before I go to work for the election office.

I'd like to thank all of you who have commented. Your support during this trying time is very much appreciated. God bless.

Even if you haven't just sneezed.

No comments: