Saturday, July 07, 2007

June Is Bustin' Out All Over My Home Page

July should be bustin' out sometime around the 20th... but what are the odds of that actually happening. Anyway, go check out June, if you're so inclined.

No news on the transportation front, really.

Remember, the picture of the pink ribbon is a link to the latest issue of Kathy & Ruth's 3-Day Walk Newsletter!

Now I'm going to go try to get caught up on STILL: Life. I've got storage issues on my computer, and no car to get anywhere to fix said storage issues.

Also, due to online storage issues (that have now gone away, apparently), I removed the pics from July, 2006. I very dilegently documented the comments and the titles of the photos... and now that space isn't an issue, I'm going to re-post those pics. However, I can't find the titles...

So, if you happen to check the July, 2006 pics (once I get them back up) and can remember one of the "Title Lost" pictures, post a comment under it and let me know!

No comments: