Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Take My Survey!

First of all, I've had a pretty great day!

Yes, I'm shocked about that, too. Actually, not really all that shocked. But... well, I'm sure there's some word in some dictionary that means what I'm feeling, but I don't know what it is.

Anyway, I closed at P.J. tonight, and when I opened the passenger door and kicked off my shoes and stepped into my sandals, I thought, "Oh man, I love that feeling. I should write a poem about how much I love that feeling. Or, maybe write an "Ode To That Feeling Of My Feet Leaving My Work Shoes And Going Into My Sandals""

Well, the title is over at the left of this post... I could have let you read it there. Duh.

And then I thought it would be fun to use my surveymonkey account to make a survey about it, and let people vote on whether or not I should do this, and maybe let them vote (should they choose I SHOULD do this) on whether or not I use some sort of standard form with a recognizable rhyme scheme, or maybe be more free-form about it.

Which seemed like a very cool idea at the time, but apparently my computer and/or surveymonkey.com (and if there was a place to bet on it, my money would be on my computer being the problem) decided it was not to be.

Luckily, I can at least ask the first part of the question, and now I have!

So please, respond! You have until midnight Friday!

No comments: