Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Title Lost!

Okay, I've gotten all the pictures back up over at STILL: Life, but, as I mentioned before, the titles of some of them escape me. I don't know how to find a good search engine that might still have a cached version of those pages (July and August's archives) so I can't get the titles exactly right from that potential source. Any help from you folks out in Readershipville would be greatly appreciated.

The first post was July 4, 2006. I know it was something about Dora succumbing to peer pressure, but I don't know how I worded it, or if there was more to it. (Part of the problem with my memory here is that I remember titles I originally rejected for some... and thus am worried that the titles I don't feel "sure" about are rejected titles.)

Anyway, any picture from July 4, 2006 to August 11, 2006 entitled "Title Lost" is a picture I need help with. Any help?

Oh, and I've changed the look a little. You like?

No comments: