Sunday, September 09, 2007

Walkers

No, not Texas Rangers, or a herd of that thing I used to get around when I had a broken leg...

I just wanted to link to some people participating in different fundraising walks.

Ruth and Kathy are finishing their walk today. They've made their goal, but if you want to give, go here and follow the links to their walk sites... or read the latest newsletter... or watch the video again...

My friend Leigh is walking in the Walk for PKD. To read more about PKD and her walk, click here.

Debbie, who I have only spoken to via e-mail since... I don't remember the last time we talked in person, actually. It might have been in the 80s. Anyway, I've known her since seventh grade... where was I? Oh yeah, Debbie is walking in the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk in St. Louis. Click here to visit her walk page.

Oh, and that lack of memory joke in the last paragraph wasn't meant to be a bad Alzheimer's joke.

No comments: