Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another Holiday Season Down

And I mean taken down. I just got the outside stuff down a couple of hours ago. I'm working on the tree (I stopped so I could get a new plastic tub for the tree parts, so the tree may stay up a while longer).

Another teacher and I were talking the other day, and this past holiday season wasn't as holiday-season-y for us. I had been thinking it, but hadn't really put my mind's finger on it until she expressed it.

While I was taking down the lights I kept thinking "Next year, I have to remember to..." and then I'd remind myself that hopefully next year these lights would be going up at some other place.

Hope hope hope...

Anyway, I got on here to upload some pictures over at the other blog, and thought I'd so some more "nothing to say" posting over here.

Have a good one!

No comments: