Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Hope For Resolution (Not To Be Confused With A Resolution For Hope)

Just to catch you up, those of you playing along at home:

Went to Strasser's, got what I needed, and still not clog-free. However, there is hope... it's showing improvement, and at this point I'll take what I can get.

However, now my home smells like a fate worse than death. Hooray for holiday candles to mask the smell!

Today I went to the traditional welcoming in of the new year at Patrick & Leigh's. This was after running to Ben & Tricia's to borrow their kitchen, as mine is still on the fritz, as it were.

I'm glad gas is so cheap right now.

Anyway, that party pretty much wraps up the end of the holiday running-around, typically. I'll be taking my lights down on the 7th or so, and that will be it for this holiday season for me. Well, except for finally taking the tubs of holiday stuff down to the basement in March or April or so.

I kid. (I hope.)

I have a few resolutions. I'm not going to share most of them, but I do plan to be out of this home by the end of the year. Too many issues here, and they bring me down.

I mean, I've got enough issues of my own without my domicile adding to the mix.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great 2008, and you have four weeks to figure out what you're getting me for my birthday!

No comments: