Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Already?

Well, Friday is here, and hooray for that! (Because it's always hooray for Friday, right?)

Lots of things to get done at school, and lots of good things happening there, as well. Grade cards went home today, so I need to brace myself for the onslaught of phone calls about that... which means things I need to get done on Monday will maybe be put on hold... but that's the way it goes, eh?

Anyway, I was thinking today how I'm posting more on here lately, and I think I've figured out why: I always wait until I have something to say to post on here... but recently I've realized I never have anything to say. So, why not post whenever, right?

I'm trying to watch a TV show on the net. It's not working out very well for me, and I'm talking loudly at the screen, which might be confusing Killian (the dog), but he's taking it in stride.

Bingo tomorrow (I think) and in a little over a week I start rehearsals for the MCM&VCo. show!

Be good, folks!

No comments: