Friday, February 12, 2010

Not A Normal Day

I didn't go to work today. Not only that, but as the result of some sleep aid, I barely woke up at 7:00 to call it in (I scheduled it around 12:30 or 1:00 or so, but a call-in is still required (I think... they may have changed the policy and I missed the memo), and I didn't make it back awake after that until way later than I wish I had.

At any rate, the walk didn't happen this morning. It happened this evening... barely... I think it started on Thursday and ended on Friday--the bulk of the walk happening on Friday, even.

So the 365 (and then some) Days of ME blog photo for the day is probably the least pretty one of me, ever, as it is me just in from the walk. I can't decide if it's worse that the one you can see in the picture, which is a photo of me I keep on the fridge to remind me why I should regret whatever bad choice I just pulled out.

At any rate, I got the walk done, I'm ready for tomorrow's day of school (half day with the kids, other half is building-wide staff development), now I just need to squeeze in enough sleep to make it a good night's sleep. Oh, and I'm over a day late on this week's assignment for my class I'm in.

So it goes.

Anyway, feel free to vote on which picture you think is worse of me. I'm not making a new survey... you can just vote in the comments here or over there. And I'm not going to scan the other picture in so you can see it better. I can only stand so much shame in one night, people.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I am new to your blog, but do you actually have people voting on which picture of you is the worst? Either you have a bullet proof self-esteem or you're a glutton for punishment.....

Purple Cow said...

Personally I don't look at the pictures. More interested in the funny things you say. That said, I think the picture is pretty bad. Do you purposely like to take pictures of yourself that aren't flattering? I find that if you get someone to hang from a tree and photograph down on you it always makes you look so much better. Try it sometime! :)