Friday, February 04, 2011

Hooray for Being Sick...

Not really. My head is of the stuffedupedness. My nose is running away with itself. My left ear feels like it's just chock full of post-swimming goodness.

I'm not feeling too awful, really, except now that I'm thinking about going to sleep, I realize that part of this isn't going to be so easy. It's easy to be distracted when you aren't trying to fall asleep!

Anyway, wish me health, send me over-the-counter-meds, or something. I will get to sleep soon, and I'll get well soon, too! I demand it!

In other news, I'm finding it upsetting just how much I enjoy eating dried plums... also known as prunes. They are of the delicious, and I am shocked how much I enjoy them. If you had told me six months ago I'd be all into the prunes, I'd... come up with some statement of just how much I did not believe you, which would be a lot.

Yeah, that's all I got: sick and prunes. What other blog has got that going on tonight? I'll tell you: none. Because all the good stuff happens here, dag nab it!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Where there is prunes there is sick.


(Ancient Chinese proverb.)