Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phoenix!

Okay, so I surprised most of my friends by saying, "I'm going to Phoenix" today. I didn't mean to. I really have had this on my schedule for quite some time now.

It's just how I roll these days, I guess. I tell people on a need-to-know basis, not because it's top secret--but because I don't think to tell people.

So I'm in Phoenix for a Professional Learning Communities Summit. I don't know what that means, but I know it's about me being a teacher leader and... other stuff.

I'm mostly stressed about what I'm going to eat while I'm here. We should all have such difficult problems, right? So it goes.

I'm an hour in the past, by the way. I should call someone so they can tell me what's going to happen in an hour. Do you think that will work.

Oh, and I woke up at 4:00 this morning. I just happened to wake up, and thought about going back to sleep for 15 minutes--and almost did, but decided I should take the time to get ready for the trip (you know, pack and stuff). I guess it's good I did. I spent the day a little stressed about what I may or may not have forgotten.

Okay, more news as it arises over the next few days.

So... probably no more news, right?

No comments: