Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back To School

If I have time (and if people harp enough demanding me to write about it since I brought it up), I'll share a summary of an interesting conversation I had with my Seminar class today. It's very funny and touching and beautiful and sad and pathetic to have these conversations with 7th grade students. It reminds me how every time one of them learns about the Holocaust, they come tell me about it as if their having just heard of it means nobody else knew about it until they did.

We had an interesting impromptu talk about racism. I'll try to go more in-depth later. I'm up too late as it is.

I just wanted to say the new photoblog is up but you'll have to find it on your own. Also, I don't think I can make it to Brad's visitation or funeral which bums me out, but maybe visiting the grave by myself some weekend would be better, anyway.

It was a hectic and fun-filled day, and I'm beat. Good night, all!

No comments: