Monday, January 18, 2010

Pride

No, I'm not starting a series on the seven deadly sins... I've just had that U2 song going through my head most of the day, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Still looking for more votes in the whole "what do I call my two rooms" poll over there. If you haven't voted yet, go vote.

I don't know that it did much to celebrate the life of Dr. King (I'll leave it for you guys to discuss in the comments, since so many of you like to comment), but I got several things done on my day off today. Not only are almost all of my Christmas decorations put up in the shed (I'm still holding off on the cups and breakable stuff like that until I do a bubble-wrap run... I was hoping to find some bubble wrap in one of my moving tubs today, but didn't), but several other tubs that have been sitting in the sunroof have been sorted through and are out in the shed, as well.

The only two tubs left out there contain L.P.s, and I don't want to put them in the shed--and hope I get something with a turntable sometime in the near future.

I also have a few boxes out there and a giant tote-thingy, but those shouldn't take much effort to get through.

In addition to this, laundry is all caught up, and here in a few minutes I'll start on my lunches for the school week. And I walked a high school junior through the wacky world of radicals.

Oh, and I moved a piece of furniture in from the shed. It's over on STILL: Life, if you want to peek at it. I need to get some picture frames and some more knick-knacky crap to put on it, but at least it's filling up the spot where that chair used to be.

Yes, considering the very small amount of actual human interaction I've had today, I don't know how we'll tie in my day with Dr. King. I did have lots of online human interaction via facebook. Does that count?

No comments: